IX. Type of drawing
- Measure pen radius and depth only depending on pen pressure
- Measure pen depth only depending on pen pressure.
- Draw with constant depth and radius regardless of pen pressure.
- Draw with separate points.
- Draw with lines from a point up to a point.(in this mode and next mode press ''ESC'' start drawing the line from the beginning or ''CTRL-Z'' return to the previous point)
- Draw with the curves from a point to a point.
The regime of drawing of lines and splines always used no additive drawing, but with cross. It occurs until you are not switched from a regime of drawing of lines into other regime.
We recommend to use a Stamp regime with the disconnected option "Additive drawing", which is in the channel of diffuse menu.
5. Last four regimes – is paint with contour:
- Paint with rectangle. This mode works almost in every tool. You can paint, freeze, fill, make plane with rectangle.
- Paint with contour of lines. Click to add point to the curve. Make double click or press on the starting point to finalize contour. Press ESC to cancel the contour, BKSP to delete the last point. This mode works almost in every tool. You can paint, freeze, fill, make plane with contour.
- Paint with drawn contour. Press left mouse button, draw during you hold it. This mode works almost in every tool. You can paint, freeze, fill, make plane with contour.
- Paint with ellipse.
6. Example paint with contour of lines:
7. Slider ''Border width'' replay the border width when you paint with rectangle, contour an ellipse. This parameter allows you to make edges soft.
8. Switch ''Ignore back faces'' - if it is chosen then back or invisible faces will not be changed during the painting with rectangle, contour and ellipse.
|Previous||Next||Table of contents|
|3D Brush - Texturing of 3D Model|